Thursday, June 11, 2009

busy, busy, busy

Note-today is my first day with internet I actually wrote this on saturday!

I have completed four days of class at CEDEI School. I really haven't done much, observations, helping where needed, and playing obo-shin-oton-totton...you know, the usual day in the life of eLo.


I promised I would post pictures, so here they are! I only took a few so far of my classroom. Rest assured, there's more to come. Internet at the hostel is very slow so I am staying in tonight while the rest of the gringos are out partying to steal some bandwith!


View Slideshow


Today we had an open house for the parents. Only one kid/parent duo showed up to my English class on "opposites". Fat, eesskiiiny, taul, shor...etc. i love cuenca accents.

I am posting a video of my room at the hostel. Tomorrow I am moving into a room in a big house where a lot of international English teachers live...i am paying 30 dollars less to live in this hostal for a week than is my monthly rent in my new place :/
Oh well, asi es la vida.

Also if you have skype names make sure you let me know what they are so that someday when I get reliable internet we can talk!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Your school looks very fun! The kids are really cute! I am glad you found a place to live. Talk to you soon!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete