Thursday, July 2, 2009

no more spideys!

For the last few nights I have waken up to seemingly hundreds (really 15-20) spider bites. Monday night I dreamed I belonged to a Lepper colony. On Tuesday, I moved into the room next door and my bites are gone!!

It's a small victory...I'd just like to thank Earl for moving back to the U.S. so this could be possible. The room is probably double the size, as is the bed.

I PROMISE I will update asap with better pictures and some HILARIOUS commentary. I am so freaking busy; the school bus picks me up at 6:45 everyday and drops me off at 3, then I usually make an appearance at the Orf for a few hours. Next week is the second-to-last week of classes so I get to sleep in an hour and leave an hour early! Yes, the school year is fricken LONG here. Sept-Mid July! But elementary school goes from 7:30-1:30 and High school is from 2-6 or 7. As a teacher, it makes you appreciate the three months off in the summer.

I hope all is well wherever you are!

1 comment:

  1. SPIDERS!?!

    ps I love the music that plays while I'm on here :)

    ReplyDelete